Sunday, January 6, 2013

Macy Alexis

I hope you don't see her name in about 15 years in the daily record. Sheesh this kid.  So, she obviously got over her sickness and has been on a rampage ever since.  Let's see. Colored on everything she is not suppose to, sneaking candy and eating it, putting Vaseline all over everything then got into the vapor rub and did the same thing.  Spread Play-doh all throughout the house, standing on the dishwasher door while open, I could go on and on.  

If I remember correctly it was about this same time when Mya starting causing havoc.  Once she turned three it got better. Let's hope the same for Mace.  Macy has also been quite the pouter when she get's into trouble.  Mya just whines and has to stay in trouble longer. Macy is smart though.  She just goes and sits and pouts.  It's pretty cute and much to her advantage!

Love this girl!  
Even though she is in trouble a lot these day's is so hard not to just pick her up and love her.  She is my snuggle buddy and I just can't hold out very long.  She's typically not upset for long.  A good hug and tickle to make her laugh and she's good.  Funny Girl.  

Mya is on the mend.  She has a double ear infection so she has been on antibiotics since Thursday.  She loves the taste of the Amoxicillin so it's easy for me.  I'm glad my kiddo's are feeling better because Mamma and Daddy are tired! Thanks to my mom for watching them a couple of days so Fredo and I could work. It was a lifesaver for us and not sure what else we would have done!

No comments: