Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bye Bye Hair

Oh my little girl.  Her hair never stays in a pony, it's always a mess and looks raggedy. Both of the girls really look forward to their haircuts.  We all have to get them or someone gets upset!  Mya just got the usual trim with a bit of layers.  Nothing different for this Mama either.  But Macy..Whoo Whoo! She went with the cutest little high-stacked bob.  Well, she didn't really know what was going on but it is super cute!  The best part is its very easy to manage also.  Daddy was a bit sad and Abuelita was not happy.  Mya loved it and complimented Macy for several days on how cute her short hair was.  I love it and I'm very happy that I made the brave decision to chop it off.  She has beautiful hair and this will make it thicken up a bit.  

Such a beautiful little girl!

No comments: