Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Elaina is becoming more alert for longer periods now.  We are getting into a good routine and that is helpful when planning out the day. I have just over 2 weeks before I go back to work and it's hard to believe.  I will only go back for half days but still.  I'm not sure I will do very well being away from her so hopefully the half day transition will help. 
 

Elaina's first bottle.  She gulped it down like it was a smoothie.  No problems at all.  I'm thankful that she did because hopefully she will do the same at daycare. 

The kids were sun tanning. Like the girls need any more sun.  They already have a natural tan and poor Evan, surely he won't get a sun burn! They all play so well together and he just follows Mya around!




I finally gave in and let Mya hold her.  She loved it and felt like such a big girl!  I had to tell her she can only do it when we are around and tell her it's okay.  Hopefully she doesn't get any grand ideas!


No comments: