Elaina is TWO months old
10 lbs 9 oz
21 1/2"
I went back to work last week and it has gone better than expected. She is doing well at daycare and I'm starting to get a better routine down. My life revolved around this little peanut for so long, it's odd to be able to use the restroom when I have the urge, ha! Work is super busy since I'm having to catch up, but such is life.
*Sleeping throughout the night since 6 weeks old
*We use a swaddle and white noise machine at night
*Eats every 2 hours. Typical schedule is wake up and eat, up for an hour, nap for an hour. Except in the afternoon when she takes a long nap about 2-3 hours.
*Loves to be held and snuggled
*Loves to be naked and have her diaper changed
*Nursing like a pro
*Enjoys watching her sister and being talked to
She really has started to fill out and continues to dislike the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment