I am so proud of my girls and their heart this soccer season. Both of them hustled and really got into the game. I was proud of them for going after the ball and both of them scored several goals.
At Macy's age the kids are still unsure of exactly what to do. Macy did great though and fought off the boys she played against. She wasn't afraid of them and went after it. She would get distracted at times but that's to be expected from a 5 year old. She really enjoyed it and I'm proud of her!
Even though Mya is one of the smallest on her team and age group, she really did well. She too went up against larger kids without hesitation. She is pretty fast so she was able to keep up with them quite well and was good at defending.
They both enjoyed the season and I really enjoyed watching them play.
No comments:
Post a Comment