*
Mya's baptism went very well. As Alfredo would say, she got her horns cut off :) She wasn't too thrilled about the water over her head or the posing she had to do for the pics. Overall though I would have to say she did better than I thought. Alfredo and I both feel much better now that she is baptised.
*
After a full day's activities she was ready to play and relax! Kendra pushed Mya around in this little shopping cart. Mya loved it! She got upset when she had to get out. She is so tiny but looks so cute!
*
Since you have seen the pictures and read the captions, you can probably tell our trip went smoothly. Mya was awake most of the time on the way up and she did fantastic! She slept well both nights, and was an angel on the way back also. I suppose its because she didn't have horns...hehe! And maybe it's just because she is getting older but she did wonderful and I am very thankful for such a perfect little girl. It was a very long drive and a very short visit! Next time we see everyone we will be in MEXICO! 18 days and Kaiden is counting!!
*
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment