I found a turtle on the way there but decided not to hold it captive afterall. Mya liked it though and kept saying "Ooohh" and pointing to it. Before we left the boys found a frog and I believe Gavin and Kaiden are going to have "shared custody" of it. HAHA! Gavin gets it at night, and during the day Kaiden gets it. They named it Derek KarateKid. Silly boys!
This week is full of juggling life. The typical work week is ahead, but Kaiden always adds an additional spin to things. He will be home with dad in the morning but will go to "camp" in the afternoons. It will work out well so that Alfredo can sleep and I will pick him up after I get off work and get Mya. I'm sure he will want to go play with Gavin as soon as we get home. We may have to put a time limit on this so we all have some family time together.
I almost forgot. After the rain late last week there were some beautiful rainbows right outside our back door!
No comments:
Post a Comment