On Sunday morning we went to the rebuilt Island Park Playground. It was 8:00 am so we were the only ones there for a while. That was nice so Mya could run around a little more on her own. It is beautiful! I like the new rubber ground and it has a lot to offer for little ones like Mya. Of course we didn't enjoy the last playground too much since she wasn't really old enough to do anything but we will now! She was in heaven! She liked all of the slides and was able to go down them by herself. 
She was running by me so fast I barely snapped a pic of her! Below is a picture of her entering the little tots land! Mya enjoyed crawling across this tube..she is small enough to stand up all the way threw it :-)


Miss Independent on her slide
Janae and Jason's baby girl is two away from us, Ellasyn Anne Mettling. I think that is neat! I don't know the other ones on either side of us though.
I was on call so I had a few patients to see while Mya and daddy took a nap! After that Mya was covered in her "babies" She soaked it up too! It was quite cute to pile on her babies and she just acted like one of them.
Time to pack on the pounds! Mya loves spaghetti noodles. I don't usually just let her free with this, as it is horrific to clean up. But what the heck, right? So it was all her.

Love this pic...Lickin those tips :-)
With one eye on Mya and another on the pickets, Alfredo and I searched for our name. Luckily it didn't take long because we are in the area for Mya. It was fun to find it!! I can't wait until Kaiden comes and we send him on this little hunt. In the little tots land we are on the north side. There are soo many everywhere!
After that mess she headed straight to the shower! I had to scrub a few places to get all of the sauce off! Once she was clean again, we went on a walk with Aunt Miss and Uncle Zach down to the Hiatt Hills park and around. Mya enjoys the stroller and I enjoy the walk, its a win-win situation!
She was sacked after all of that! Doesn't she look so innocent and peaceful sleeping?!?
Such a sweet, sweet princess.
A day in the life of a beautiful little one year old isn't that bad after all!
1 comment:
We had fun hunting for Barrett's picket at the new playground too :) His is on the outside thought, tucked behind the entrance walls in the corner...oh well! Maybe we'll run into you sometime playing!
Great pictures...I love the one with all her stuffed animals. Too cute!
Post a Comment