Mya is now 14 months old (as of May 21st) and she is forever amazing me. She has been coming up with these really cute things lately. First when you ask her what a lion sounds like she say "Rooaarrr" Can you say ADORABLE!?! I love it. We are trying to learn other animal sounds but she pretty much just started making this sound and I attached the lion to it. She went with it right away and I just giggle every time :-)
She has learned a lot of new words lately and is comprehending a lot more now. When I was pregnant and when she was a baby I researched everything on the Internet on how and when things were to happen, what to, or not to give her, etc. I have pretty much dropped that since I have zippo time! So she is telling us what she wants. The simple Yes, No, More, Hi, Bye, the simple single words she has had for a while now. It's getting more into the double consonants now like puppy, mommy, love you or "bub u" Boy does she know where her puppy is...and baby too. Mommy came much later as dad was first..bummer! Its so much fun to tell her to do something...and she actually does it! She now throws her own dirty diapers away...we are training her early!! Dishes are next...hehe. She also blows the dandelions when we are outside. I'm sure my grass will be full of them soon!
As for her growing in stature, not so much. She has not really grown in height for a few months now and weight is staying stable. Argh!! I made the 6 month f/u appointment with the pediatric endocrinologist just to check. Its not until July and I know my little doll is fine, its just to make sure. I love her being petite I just want to make sure everything is good to go. Its a mother thing, I'm sure all of you can empathize.
Mya loves playing in the water, like most kids do, so I enrolled her in the Aqua Babies threw the Rec Center. It will be fun and there are a lot of other nurses from the hospital going to be in it too. I am looking forward to it and I hope Mya behaves!
Mya went to a different babysitter all last week. It did go really well, but when I asked her at the end of the week if she wanted to consider Mya for full time she was a little ambivalent about it. I think we will probably stick with Kim and use Peggy as back up for now. Peggy is great with that so we will go with it. Both have pro's and con's and my true priority is Mya.
So that is an update on our growing girl! We are planning on going to the park and finding our picket sometime this weekend!! Will post pics!
2 comments:
Jaxson and I are taking aqua babies too! He loves the water and I am so excited for him to go!
Sounds like your little princess is just perfect!!
Thanks for sharing! Ryan asked if I had checked your blog lately and I hadnt. Work is just nuts. Mya is adorable! Love keeping in touch
Post a Comment