
A little tummy shot!

Love her innocence! 
My absolute FAV!
Our sitter didn't work Wed-Fri so Alfredo had to stay up during the day and watch Mya. I was able to come home early and give him a break so he could get some sleep. We are working on finding a back-up for when our sitter does this again, as it seems it happens more often than not lately! Anywho we did end up going camping this weekend despite Alfredo's lack of sleep. To add to the madness, one of our camper's back tires was smoking when we were about half way to the lake. It turns out to be the wheel baring. We slowly got it to the lake about 4 hours after we headed there. Yes, we were just going to the Winfield lake! Luckily there are two tires on each side so we had one good one left...ha! Camping was nice. Several people watched us limp our poor camper in and jack it up :-) But finally we were able to grab a beer and relax! I guess I should say Alfredo because he did all of the work with Jermi. It was quite cold on Friday and Mya was bundled up for snow. She had fallen a few times and was not very happy about getting her hands dirty...she would come to me and show me her hands and whine. I would wipe them off but if there was any left she would whine more until it was clean. Prissy little thing I must say! She had fun with the boys. Like always her and Ashton were little lovers!
Uncle Brad and Aunt Whitney came and camped with us. They were the first ones to try out the bunk bed. A little small I suppose but better than a tent :)
*
On Saturday we came home and took a nap then went down to one of Alfredo's co-workers for a while during the day. He was having a party/poker/turkey fry get-together that evening but we went back to camp before the big shebang started. The kids were having fun playing with the frisbee and Mya was mostly just watching the big boys play. She would chime in every now and then but mostly just ran around. I think she had a good time! She was exhausted when I put her to bed.
I had to post the pic below of my beautiful flowers Alfredo got Mya and I a few weeks ago. I couldn't put it on then due to the broken camera so I can show them off now!
So thank to Dusti and Jermi for inviting us to camp this weekend! Turned out to be pretty decent weather after all. The kids always seem to have fun together and the adults too!
Now that my camera is back I shall be posting more often!
Toodles!
2 comments:
Mya's professional pictures are so pretty, but really it's no surprise with that girl, she's a real beauty!
Glad your camera is back in action - love your camping pictures. SO glad you guys came and camped with us. We were really troopers this weekend, and it was totally worth it! Had a good time with you guys. :-)
I love Portrait Innovations also, just don't try to go around xmas on a weekend! Her pictures are great and don't feel bad, I way overspent on 1yr pics also.
Glad you got your camera back. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures!
Post a Comment