This weekend was a whirlwind of a camping trip...literally! Alfredo took the camper out on Friday morning and started off his weekend early :-) Mya and I showed up after I got off work and we got ready. Jermi, Dusti and fam came out and we all ate hamburgers and hotdogs...the usual camping food! We stayed out there and it really wasn't too bad. A little windy but better than expected. I slept in the middle for a short while but I had to get out! I couldn't sleep and I was feeling a bit claustrophobic!! Saturday morning we got up early and headed to town, showered and while I went to see my patients Mya and Alfredo headed back out to the camper. That night Jermi and Dusti camped with us (Jermi brought his out earlier) and that was nice. Mya and Ashton are little lovers!! Its too cute. They were all over each other and neither made a peep about it! We did end up driving to Jim's shortstop during the sirens and tornado warning. Only there for a short while then went back to camping...Crazy! It was too windy for us so we ended up going home around 10:00p.m. that night. Fun for a dry run. I realize I need several more things for my camping to be in style!
I would love to post pictures but still no camera. Alfredo checked on it tonight and its status is still "In Repair" Ugh! The thought of all of these memories not being captured! I am very impatient and would like it back...umm...like yesterday!
Not much on the books for this week. I made Mya's 1 year picture appointment-Yes Aunt Miss it is made! Even though Mya is now 13 months old she will never know the difference. So Thursday we will get our little one's pictures taken :-) I hope they turn out good so wish us luck with her that evening!
2 comments:
Good luck with the pictures!
I found your blog through McKenzie's.
Your daughter is super cute!
Hope to see you and meet your little girl next time you're at the office.
Hope your pictures are going good tonight, but they will - Mya is too pretty to take bad photos!
We had a good time with you guys, bad weather and all. I will email you some of the pictures I took so you have some to blog! :-)
Hoping for some long breaks in the clouds this weekend!!! See you out there!
Post a Comment