Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mexico~Day 6~Thursday

We woke up this morning and were wishing we had more time in Acapulco, but it was fun while we stayed. All of us walked down to McDonald's for breakfast. Okay, so McDonald's there is not what it is here. The menu is not the same at all! I swear the only thing that looked similar was a breakfast burrito. So that is what I got, and it was pretty good. Even when you ask for salsa its different. First of all the lady had NO IDEA what I was asking for, but she was just giving me all the little packets she had! They had a play place there so the kids took off to go have some fun. Kaiden was bummed because it was "boring" after a while and not too interesting if your a big kid I guess. Mya and Eva had a blast though climbing on everything!












So after breakfast we headed back to the hotel and packed everything up. Off we were back to Jojutla to Alfredo's grandma's house. I think it took us about 3 hours to get home, Eva got sick and it was getting to be dark so we weren't going as fast. We just chilled after getting there. Everyone was cranky and tired. Some of the family came over and visited and the kids got to play. That was pretty much our day!

No comments: