Today we had a full day planned. After
Abuelita made breakfast and everyone got prepared to head out for the day we went to a hot springs called
Las Huertas. It was beautiful and there were waterfalls which I love!
Kaiden was a little water bug as usual and
Mya too! It was the first time to really have
Mya in water that wasn't the bathtub. She did well but without a life-jacket it scares me sometimes. She had a floaty she sat in and loved but she likes to be dangerous and leans WAY over it. She did great overall though and no true scary moments.
Kaiden wanted to swim all day and I would guess all night if he could but we were there for several hours, so I think he got enough for one day :-) We needed to get home and get ready for the evening which was another birthday party for
Mya. Below are pics of us enjoying the water!

Ashley, Eva, Tammy and Dan (Ashley's parent's)

I love this pic of my two men!
Mya and
Abuelo
Kaiden and I, during one of his few breaks from the water!
Abuelita (Alfredo's grandma Juana)
Kaiden shoveling in a tortilla

My husband loves this pic of me but I'm not sure why...I like the background myself!

Enjoying the water
Mya's birthday party was a blast! I wish we could have Mexican fiesta's for every birthday. There were tons of friends and family,
pinatas, great food, dancing, and the whole works! The kids had fun playing with each other and were exhausted by the end of the night. When we first got there everyone was
oooohhing and
awwwwing over
Mya and she was eating it up! The kids got to run around while the food was getting cooked. We had
gorditas, but not the ones you order at Taco Bell! The real thing and they were delicious. After everyone ate, we took some pictures with the cake. First thing she did was put her hand in it. Imagine that huh? It is a different kind of cake than we have here. It has a layer of fruit and it is all saturated with milk I believe. It is good though. Then the real fun began...
Pinatas.
Mya just wanted to love them when they were on the ground. Although she was not too fond of hitting them.
Kaiden took over that part of it. He plays baseball so he knows how to swing and hit it hard!! The first one was practice I think, the second pinata
Kaiden decapitated it. Alfredo was the coordinator and he was such a good daddy! I think he had a lot of fun with the kids and watching them scramble to get all of the candy. I just stood back with
Mya and watched Alfredo and
Kaiden have a ball!
After all of that fun we just enjoyed the company of family. The salsa dancing started and the stars were Kaiden and Abuelita. It was too cute and will be a picture that will forever be precious. It got pretty late and Mya and I went home. The boys stayed for a little while longer then came home too. I was worn out and wanted to sleep!!
Mya taking a bath before her big Party!


Playing with the big kids!

Getting the party started!

Eating our "Real"
gorditas
The girls playing with the pinata girls!
Mya giving away her love...smooching the pinata that is bigger than she is :-)

Mya just stuck her hand in her cake as
Kaiden laughs!

I absolutely love this pic...too bad its blurry!

Her princess cake that her Tia made for her
Mya didn't want to hit the poor little girl, but look at
Kaiden...he can't wait!!

He got his turn! Alfredo looks like he is having a blast!!

Candy, Candy, Candy!!

The Loves of our Lives

All of us!
Mya is a lucky little girl and we have a wonderful family!

Alfredo is a little tipsy in this one :-)
hehe! He is with his brother and cousins

Alfredo's Immediate family with his mom, uncle, grandma. Then in back is Adi (brother) Alfredo with his two first cousins.

Sweet Eva
Kaiden with his dancing shoes on! :-)
It was a fun day filled with lots of activities. I loved every part of it and most of all just like to see my family so happy!
1 comment:
I feel like I am days behing. Your pictures and posts of Mexico are AMAHZING I am enjoying them all!
Post a Comment