Although I did not find a lot, I did find a few things. There were some bowls I really wanted, but they only had 3. I wanted 4 to have a set. I was disappointed and that was probably my only regret! We shopped until our feet hurt. I was ready to sit down for a while. Jasi and Alfredo wanted to watch the soccer (futbol :-) game. So we went back to his house, ordered pizza (YUMMMM) and the boys watched the game while us girls took a nap! After all of that was over we took a taxi to the bus stop and hopped on the bus back to Jojutla. The bus was nice with TVs and movies playing. We got back to his grandma's house just in time to tuck in for sleep!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Mexico~Day 8~Saturday
We left around 4 a.m. this morning to take Kaiden and Abuela to the airport. We were all dragging but we made it...and even early! Kaiden was sad to leave. He really wanted to stay and we all wish he could have. I hate to see him upset, it breaks my heart and Alfredo's too. Once we said our goodbye's we left with Jasi (Alfredo's cousin) to take our rental van back. Jasi lives in Mexico City so after we returned our van we took a taxi to his house. He got ready then we went to what I call the marketplace. It is all the little booths set up with things they sell. TONS of them! We grabbed some lunch at a nice cafe then hit the streets to spend some money. Mya liked to chase the birds there: 


Although I did not find a lot, I did find a few things. There were some bowls I really wanted, but they only had 3. I wanted 4 to have a set. I was disappointed and that was probably my only regret! We shopped until our feet hurt. I was ready to sit down for a while. Jasi and Alfredo wanted to watch the soccer (futbol :-) game. So we went back to his house, ordered pizza (YUMMMM) and the boys watched the game while us girls took a nap! After all of that was over we took a taxi to the bus stop and hopped on the bus back to Jojutla. The bus was nice with TVs and movies playing. We got back to his grandma's house just in time to tuck in for sleep!
Although I did not find a lot, I did find a few things. There were some bowls I really wanted, but they only had 3. I wanted 4 to have a set. I was disappointed and that was probably my only regret! We shopped until our feet hurt. I was ready to sit down for a while. Jasi and Alfredo wanted to watch the soccer (futbol :-) game. So we went back to his house, ordered pizza (YUMMMM) and the boys watched the game while us girls took a nap! After all of that was over we took a taxi to the bus stop and hopped on the bus back to Jojutla. The bus was nice with TVs and movies playing. We got back to his grandma's house just in time to tuck in for sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment