Today, we were on our own! Adi, Ashley, Eva, Alfredo (Fredo's Dad), and Ashley's parents went back to Mexico City in the morning. Their flight was leaving at 9:00a.m. on Saturday (next day)and they didn't want to get up early and drive for a couple of hours and then travel all day.They had plans to go to the zoo in Mexico City anyways. Abuela stayed with us and we were the ones getting up early driving a couple of hours to take her and Kaiden back to the airport. Kaiden had to leave with them because he had to go to school on Monday. We didn't leave Mexico until Tuesday. So anyway, I woke up that morning and could not even swallow. My throat was so swollen, red, white spots, etc. I couldn't even talk because the vibration hurt too badly. I diagnosed myself with strep throat. Luckily we picked up some Penicillin at the pharmacy the day before, so I was popping those! In Mexico you can pretty much get whatever medicine you want OTC unless its narcotics of course. So needless to say I felt like crapola!
Around lunch time we went to another water park near Jojutla called El Rollo. It was gigantic! Like I said I felt like crap (and the pictures show it!) so I didn't do much. I even took a nap while they were out playing :-( It looked like so much fun and I wish I could have enjoyed it like the boys did! Alfredo was having a blast with Kaiden. I think they needed time for just the two of them though so in reality it wasn't a total loss. Mya and I walked around in the water for a while so she got to enjoy it. 
Right before we left the boys had found some surfing thing. It was like an artificial wave that swept you down. They ran over to me (woke me up) and said "Come on, Come on...its SOOO much fun!" Oh how I wish I could have! The pictures say it all: 
Everyone had a good time and Kaiden would have liked to stay all day long. We were tired though! We went back to Alfredo's grandma's house and took showers to get ready to go over to his Cousins house. She was having dinner catered for all of us and it was yummy! I would have eaten more if my darn throat didn't hurt so badly! We forgot the camera so no pics of the dinner. All of the family came over and the kids played together and towards the end they all danced. It was too cute! Mya thought she was the life of the party and all eyes were on her for sure. It was a lot of fun! After that back to the house for some shut eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment