So I have combined these two days for simplicity reasons. We did not do a whole lot but relax--much, much needed relaxation! I did get some wonderful pictures of our little princess though! I should have named this post 'All About MYA' :-)
On Sunday we went shopping a little bit around town, but I didn't find anything. I actually spent quite a bit of time organizing our suitcases. It was driving me nuts!! I couldn't find anything anywhere! It was a relief when it was all organized and I was happy! We spent a lot of the time with Alfredo's grandma and that was nice and memorable. It was chaos with everyone around so we actually got to just sit and hang out. She spent some quality time with Mya also!
*
On Monday we did absolutely nothing! More family came over and spent time with us. Alfredo enjoyed drinking beer with his uncle and we enjoyed playing with Mya's cousins. She is not too into the kids that are younger than her. She is a big girl so she likes the older kids she can try to pick on! She did look absolutely adorable though and I got a good pic or two of her.
One of my FAVORITE pics of her!
OH....and this one too!
So our trip to Mexico was WONDERFUL. I would absolutely go again and this time I would know what to expect and be better prepared. I know what souvenirs and dishes I want to buy..hehe! I think we all enjoyed our family time, and I know Alfredo really liked visiting all of his family. It was a great vacation and we have many memories that will last forever!
So the next day we headed back home. We took a bus back to Mexico City straight to the airport. All of our flights were on time and no big catastrophe's occurred. We got back to Wichita around 9:00pm and back home around 11:00pm. We were all jet-lagged and didn't want to go back to work. All I really wanted to do was get organized and laundry finished! My hubby didn't go to work so he did do the laundry, thank goodness!
2 comments:
Thanks for all the awesome posts Brandy. I only spent one day in Mexico last year and I can see it wasnt enough I now have a list of places to visit and things to see!
Great blogs about your vacation and family - it sounds wonderful! You two have such a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment