It has been so long since I have blogged! I think this is the first time I have been on the computer in several days. Anyways, we have been really busy with life in general.
This past weekend we went to K.C. Good trip, nice to see Kaiden of course. If only he lived with us!! We went to the Legends Mall and took Kaiden and Mya to the T-Rex restaurant and much more! The kids were able to dig for fossils (Mya did it ever so cutely!), look at fossils and rocks, play games, etc. It was really neat and a lot of fun! It's not very expensive either for anyone headed up to shop! They have Carter's outlet, Gap outlet, and a whole lot more! Of course we had to do shopping! Mya got the absolute cutest darn shoes ever! And she also got a headband with a cute little bandanna attached. Very hard to describe...I would take a picture but remember my camera is in the shop! Stupid camera that broke! I will try to take a pic and post it later...
This week Alfredo has worked his hands to the bone with sleepless days to put together the kids' swing set. It looks wonderful! Daddy was a handyman and did it all himself. I am so proud of him and Mya has been enjoying it. She didn't like to swing the first day but now is liking it more. She pointed to it twice tonight and seemed to have a good time. She LOVES the slide though and the playhouse! She likes to climb up the slide and "play" in the house. Again...stupid camera!
We have also been getting our camper ready for this weekend. Yes...I have heard the weather may not be the greatest for camping but that itch is getting too strong to ignore! We must get out and use it! We have bought a few necessities but this will be the true test of how much stuff we will really need. Its our first run and Alfredo has been working hard filling propane tanks, making sure everything works, and trying to figure out how to flush the thing? Hmm...not my deal so I am just sticking to what I'm suppose to do! The inside is my responsibility...linens, utensils, food, the in's and out's of it all. It will become second nature but I have been racking my brain making sure I have the bare minimum to camp so I don't have to run to town all of the time! My brother and Whitney are going to come down and try it out with us...Hope their up for a potential disaster between the weather and our unpreparedness!
Work is crazy busy! It seems as if I am constantly on the go and my paperwork is seriously behind. I am on call this weekend so it will be a dry run with the camping for me but that is okay. I will still have fun and be able to get some sleep!
The next few weeks are busy, busy, busy for us. Next weekend Alfredo and his friends are doing some pig BBQ then Jermi and Dusti are having a b-day party (camping at the lake), the following weekend we have been invited to camp with our neighbors and then next we are headed to Iowa to see Kaiden play soccer and baseball. Sheez! After that it's Memorial weekend!
Congrats to Dusti and Jermi on there new baby bump! Baby #3 on the way...hope its a girl this time!!
I probably won't post much since I have been super busy and mostly just want to sleep instead of stay up and be on the computer :-) It's just not as much fun without pictures...I will do better once my camera is back in working condition!!
A great weekend to all~~
1 comment:
Thanks for the well wishes and for thinking pink for us! :-) Looking forward to camping out with you guys, too!
Post a Comment