Acapulco Baby!
Today we headed out to Acapulco, which was about 2 1/2 hours away. We were suppose to leave early in the morning, but as always with this crowd we didn't get out until later! I think we got there around noon time which was good for us.

Mya got a sucker on the way...she was in heaven!
This picture is out the van window as we were just driving in.

I took these two pics from our hotel balcony.

Pics of our anxious kiddo's that can't wait to get into the water. It was super hot in Acapulco...much hotter than in Jojutla!

A little camera fun!

So once we got all checked in we headed straight for the beach! It was beautiful! Alfredo and I had gone to Jamaica where the water was clear blue and the sand was white. This was not like that as it was brown sand and water you couldn't really see threw! Regardless it was a beach with water! Kaiden went straight in with Alfredo as Mya and I walked in slowly. I tried to get Mya to sit down and let the water come to her but yeah right! She just wanted to go in with her brother! I took this pic below because I like sailboats and thought maybe with a little altering I could blow it up and frame it for downstairs!

Adi, Ashley, Eva, Tammy and Dan

Kaiden lovin every minute of it!

We were under a red umbrella for shade so it tinted the picture. Kinda neat huh?!?

The love of my life. Love my hubby with all my heart! And this is about the only picture we have together!

Eventually Mya was happy playing in the sand. She is so beautiful in her little bathing suit!


This picture of Kaiden is so good. It really makes the statement "a picture is worth a thousand words"

So after hours of beach time soakin' up the sun we were all beat! The beach was awesome and is one of my favorite times. My family was together on the beach and it is one goal that I have accomplished now. I got to see my kiddo's playing and enjoying the ocean. I am sure there will be more but this one was really special to me because I had my hubby and my kids for the first time enjoying our vacation.
*
After we all got cleaned up and the sand out between the you know where, we were starved! A Hooters restaurant was right next door to our Hotel so that is where we ended up. It was good (American :-) food! Ashley and I took these photos as "Hooters Girls"

Okay, look how wonderful Ashley looks....now look at my itty bitty head! No wonder Mya is so dang small!

That evening we got the kids tucked in and Mama came over to watch them while Alfredo and I went out! We didn't do much, but I needed time with just my husband for a while. I love our family but I wanted to be stingy and have him all to myself. Sometimes vacations are so jam-packed with activities we don't truly get time together. So we took a horse drawn carriage down the strip in Acapulco. The driver stopped at a convenience store and we picked us up a 6 pack of Tecate. So with our beer and our carriage we took a tour and found Senor Frogs, Hard Rock, Planet Hollywood and other things like CiCi's (You will see that tomorrow!). It was nice and relaxing...the perfect ending to a perfect day!
1 comment:
I've had so much fun looking through all of your vacation photos! Looks like you all had some great, quality family time!
Your family is beautiful, and I can tell you are so proud :) You will be so happy you have this trip journal to look back on.
Post a Comment