Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mexico~Day 5~Wednesday

We are still in Acapulco today but have something other than the beach planned. Only a few blocks down from our hotel is CiCi's. It's a water park that has huge slides, a wave pool, toddler activities, you get the gist! We loaded up and walked down to the park and took a few typical tourist photo shots along the way. I enjoy the walk and there are people along the side selling cheap jewelry and clothing. Nothing that I couldn't live without but it is still neat to look. I love the handmade things, but what I wanted was really heavy! It was an elephant carved out of wood I assume, but because of the weight it was pretty much impossible to bring it home.
Heading to CiCi's

Pictures with the Senor Frogs!


We finally got there and Kaiden was about to jump out of his shorts with excitement. We have two underwater camera's that I would love to show you pictures of but I am unable to get it onto my computer. Kaiden loved the slides and I must say Alfredo and I did too! Abuela watched Mya while we had some fun ourselves. I felt like a little kid again with no responsibility and just wanted to have fun! The wave pool was awesome too! I think we got there around noon and the dolphin show was at 2:30p.m. We ate lunch at the park then ran to the dolphin show because we were almost late! Swimming with the dolphins was too expensive so we just watched them do their thing :-) It was a lot of fun and amazing how trained they are. Kaiden liked it and Mya just wanted to climb the stairs mostly. We would have taken pictures with the dolphins up close and personal but Kaiden was too antsy to get back into the water! A view from the restaurant, I think its beautiful!
The adorable dolphins showing off
Mya looks like she's had it huh? Crazy hair, no clothes...simply MEXICO!

Once everyone was ready to leave and Kaiden was so sun burnt he was crying, we went back to the hotel. Took cool showers and ready to go out and eat. Adi had some seafood restaurant in mind, although not my favorite it was okay. While I was in the shower I guess Mya fell off the bed, so we will know what's wrong with her later in life...hehe! Just kidding!! We did get some really perfect pictures before going out!


I love this pic of Mya and I, she looks so innocent!
Peeking out the bathroom door, where she was probably doing something she's not suppose too. Like unrolling the toilet paper!

Family Love!
This picture above is probably my absolute favorite of the kids. Mya is attacking Kaiden with hugs and kisses! They love each other so much and for that I am so, so grateful!
After dinner we were all stuffed and walked a little more down the strip. We stopped in at Senor frogs, Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock. Alfredo got some shot glasses but that was about it. A shirt I really liked at Hard Rock was like $30+. No way Jose, when I can get shirts for under $10 that say Acapulco. I don't really think the name brand is worth my extra mullah!


Kaiden got caught pretending like he was playing the guitar, so we got a pic of it.
That night everyone went to bed, and Alfredo and I went out AGAIN! Yes, I know it sounds like we are lushes but really we are not. Promise. The kids were asleep and we had a babysitter! We went to a bar across the street and had some beers. Well, maybe a few too many beers! We both got pretty tipsy I must say! We were going to go to a dance club but it wasn't a "happening" place that night so instead we went to hooters and had more beers and appetizers. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed each other's company. That is what vacation is all about!!

No comments: