*
So on to the Memorial Weekend festivities. We had a blast! I Love my camper, Love my Babies, and Love days off! I could probably blog for days on everything that happened but I will be short and to the point. Alfredo went out on Thursday and didn't come back until Monday. He never left...what a trooper! I did have to come home and go to Wal-Mart for Mya. We spent a lot of time drinking and hanging out. There were several boats in our group so that was going on all day long. The three of us attempted to go out with Heather and Rob (our neighbors) but Mya was not having the life-jacket on if the boat was not going. Too bad little girl! So we were only out for a brief time before heading back to shore with our screaming Mimi. There was plenty to do back at camp though..horseshoes, volleyball, washers, badminton, beer, you know the usual!
*
Typically when we go camping in our small group we all kinda cook for ourselves. Well with my dad and the "older folk" as Miss and I call them, they all cook together. So we were able to join in and just do side dishes. I must give my hubby credit though he did cook lunch for everyone one day. But mostly my dad smoked meat and we chowed down. It was yummy! Such a relaxing time, soaking up the sun getting a tan, and enjoying watching my hubby and Mya having fun.
*
This picture below is Mya taking a bath in our camper. She didn't have a bath on Thursday and this was Friday after I got off work. She looked like a little dirty doll. She was not to fond of it because she wasn't able to sit and play with her toys...and there were boys outside to play with!
*
Also, my friend Jessica came out on Saturday for a while. I was so excited because we were really close in school and it seems like I never see her anymore. I guess we grow up but that is no excuse. I enjoyed hanging out with her and will have to call her next time we go camping!
Mya in her little pool Brad and Whit brought for her. I couldn't keep her out of it. I bet we changed her clothes 5x because she just kept climbing in. She LOVES the water! See below she is not in a bathing suit!

"But MOM, I just wanted to play...did I need to take my shoes off first?"!!!!
Mya and Ashton
Papi and Mya
One of Zach's friends came and they had the ugliest little puppy ever. Sorry, but true. Mya loves puppies and was attached to this one. It was a yippin thing that wasn't too good with anyone!
Uncle Zach let her pet it but she conned Aunt Miss into putting them both in her lap!

Heather and Rob had this wagon out there...we HAVE to get one! Mya liked this just as much as the pool I think. All weekend she wanted to be pushed in the stroller or to ride in this wagon. Thankfully Lori and Bill's son Brenden was a sweetheart and pushed and pulled Mya around for hours! He even put her to sleep in the stroller. I asked if he was for hire :-) I snapped a few really cute pics of Mya and her boy friends (not boyfriends honey!)
*
So, as you can see we had a fantastic weekend with lots of friends and family. Maybe we will do it again next year. Hope all of you had a great weekend too.
2 comments:
Whew! Looks like you had a busy weekend. I'm so jealous - we haven't gotten to the lake yet... Cole has been 'tuning up' the boat; we're SO close! How do you like the camper?! :)
Post a Comment