So today is in the middle of my two little brothers birthdays! I'm sure they both love me calling them little :-) Zach turned 16 yesterday and Brad turns 23 tomorrow. I truly can't believe Zach is legal to drive-scary thing! I am proud of them for the people they are today and what they will become. I love them both and wish them a very Happy Birthday!
I forgot to add something about our trip: I got my first full night of sleep away from Mya. Okay..so it was upstairs in the same house but it still counts! Alfredo's mom slept downstairs with Mya and Kaiden so we didn't have to worry about them or be crammed into a bed. Heaven! Mya slept all night and Kaiden woke her up with kisses and lovies...what a bond!
Alfredo took our camper tonight to the Winfield Lake and he said it was PACKED out there already. We barely got an electrical outlet. We don't have a generator so it was lucky we did get one. I am excited because of the extra day and (cross your fingers) beautiful weather!
Well, time to get the kiddo to sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment