It's been a long time since I have last written a blog. No reason really, simply not much going on...until this weekend! Thursday night we went to the fair and let Kaiden and Gavin rule the roost. The rode rides until they were blue in the face and still pouted when we had to leave. Mya rode the carousel once and enjoyed it. Friday night Alfredo and I went out on a date while Miss watched the kids. Dinner and a movie...kid free...so lovely :-) We watched the Ugly Truth...its Really good! I would recommend it, it's good adult comedy. Miss took the kids to eat and to the park. Overall I think that went well but when they came home and she gave Mya a bath, she says Mya was screaming bloody murder the whole two minutes she was in the water. Sorry Aunt Miss!!
Saturday we went back down to the festivities and the kids rode a few more rides. Mya really enjoyed the carousel this time. Kicking and screaming when I took her off! Then Grandma took her on it again and she did better getting off that time. We also visited the animals and learned some new animal words. Mya was taking everyone up to the bunnies and sheep. She took Dick (Janell's husband) up there a few times and learned the word "blue butt" -that is what some certain sheep are called?!? Mya was giving away her lovies to everyone too. She was quite the princess!
Just a few more pics of everyday life: Mya and Kaiden were playing with play-doh and enjoying some sibling time!
This little guy's name is Ralph. He was walking along our back patio so we snagged him as our new pet. Kaiden and Mya had a blast with him. I am suppose to "babysit" while Kaiden is back home but Mya and I let him go this morning. One, I don't need another responsibility and Two, the poor creature would probably die! 
Mya got really involved in it! Face-to-face contact.
This pic of Mya is adorable. She was trying on Bubbies sunglasses. I do love this pic too! Mya was being Miss Fashionista trying on clothes so that is why she is half naked. They are two cute kids!
Kaiden went back today for about a week and half. His school starts Aug 25th I think so we do get him back one more time for about a week. Mya is sure going to miss him and we are to.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I would LOVE to take Mya's 18 month pictures! Call me and we will set up a time.
Post a Comment