Thursday, August 20, 2009
Who's that SCREAMING Kid?
That would be my beautiful little Mya. Screaming her head off in Wal Mart!! AHHHHH!! We saw Janell, then Rhonda and Randy, then the sh*t hit the fan and her lungs were exercised. Everyone looking at me, and some saying" Wow, I heard her all the way across the store!" Thanks, I appreciate that. I cut my shopping in half and only got the necessities because she was crying the whole time. I tried to talk to her, spank her, sit her in time out, and nothing worked. I could blame it on her teeth or that she is spoiled but who really knows. She just wanted to see how Mommy could handle it. Well, I did fairly well in the sense that she is still alive! haha!! I told her that she wasn't getting anything but when we were at the check-out she wouldn't stop so I shoved a ring pop in her mouth. She has been happy every since, Go Figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Been there, hated it. LOL about her making it out of the store alive. Funny. I hate it when people stare though. SO irritating!
Yep, welcome to the screaming stage! It is oh so fun...especially in Walmart :) Sounds like you handled it well though.
Oh what I have to look forward to! :) I will call you for pointers!
Post a Comment