Kane sitting in the chair we got him...
Mya and Kane. About 9 months apart in age, but he looks older huh?
Ansley snoozin away in Grandma's arms
I hope Kane enjoys his chair, Mya loves hers!! Below is a pic of her being mommy. She loves her little babies and even swaddles them up :-) Just thought it was cute to share.
Well, this week is busy, busy and yes busy. I don't suppose I will be posting much until after all of the festivities. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!
*
I wanted to thank Peggy for watching Mya on short notice today. Alfredo will be eternally grateful because he was able to sleep, and as he put it "I am dead tired". My mom will watch Mya on Wednesday for us so he will be thanking her next! It is so cute to hear Mya say "grandma".
*
Anywho...Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
You're welcome again...anytime :-)
You have to tell Kristi hi for me! She's not on facebook (not that I know of anyway) and when I found that she had a blog I noticed she hasn't updated in awhile. Kane is SOOO cute! And how exciting she's having a girl!
Mya looks so cute too. I love that dress-my little girl has it too!
Yay!! Kane is ONE :) He is such a cutie. I can't wait to do pictures of his new little sister...waiting for the call!! I bet she will be a doll!
Post a Comment