Yep, that's right! Mya is having a little sister :-) We are super excited, and Alfredo is out-numbered, ha! Won't shopping be so much fun when they are older?!?! I forget how terribly uncomfortable it is to fill your bladder so full that it's about to pop and not be able to empty it!! I actually got to empty my bladder after about 5 minutes into the sono because I was too full...Go Figure! We have a beautiful, healthy little girl who is growing strong and big. She already weighs 15oz and measured 20 weeks and 4 days ( I am actually 19 weeks 4 days). Everything was formed and perfect, and all of my quad test results and Cystic Fibrosis test came back negative. Although there is always a slight chance of an abnormality even after these test, I am grateful they say negative!
It seems like she is a lot like her sister was during the sonogram, we have some of the exact same pics of Mya-i.e. hand by the face all of the time! Kaiden wanted a brother, so I think he is a little disappointed that he remains the only boy...but it has its advantages!
Her little spine...and look at those legs! Sheez, they are extended and pushing on my bladder!
Although it's not a thing we are pushing Mya has been going on the potty! Even her babies have to poop on the potty now :-) Too cute!! She won't like this pic below when she is older but it shows her style...book and baby while giving that oh so cute face. She has been doing pretty good, and even wearing big girl panties once in a while. She rarely goes poop in her diaper now, she will sit on there forever doing her thing. I don't think she uses the potty at daycare but we are just going with the flow at home.
Mya and I went shopping with my mom last weekend and got more gifts checked off my list. I am down to only a few now, and I am relieved! I am on call this weekend, but maybe after that I can make a run to Wichita and finish it up.
Alfredo and I's anniversary isn't for another week, but we exchanged gifts today. I know, we should wait but he mentioned it and it sounded like fun for me! He got his TV for the bedroom and I got a beautiful necklace and earring set. It's hard to describe but they are made of awesome brown stone. It will look fabulous with so many outfits. I love it's versatility, and that it's from my hubby! Thanks love, and I hope you enjoy your TV!
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you all and what a lucky little girl to have such a great family. Your crafts look great too-I am going to call you for tips sometime when I decide to get crafty.
Congratulations! How fun!
:) Congratulations! How exciting. So glad to hear she looks healthy. Sister relationships are really the best - you will have lots of fun as they get older and grow closer together... Happy Anniversary, too!
Congrats!! How exciting..is Mya excited? I hope that you are feeling good..and have a great holiday :)
How exciting! Congrats! I bet she and Mya will be great friends!
Good for Mya for using the potty too! We haven't started yet, but Katie always asks for a clean diaper when she's dirty, so maybe it's time.
You sound SO happy all through this blog post. I'm so excited for you guys!
Very exciting!! How fun that Mya and her little sister will be so close :) I'm sure they will be the best of friends!
Post a Comment