*
The other day was the Lady of Guadalupe's birthday I believe. I may get this all wrong, but it's tradition to dress up the little kids in their outfits to celebrate (Abuela bought this for her in Mexico)...below is Mya posing in hers! Miss Fashionista
I will be 21 weeks this Friday, and I really can't believe I am half way through my pregnancy. I have been grateful that I am not one that gets sick. I feel HUGE already although I know I have a long ways to go. I may not look big but an extra few pounds adds a lot!! She is a kicker and likes to kick me hard...I can't imagine as the weeks go by and she has less room how much I will endure. I shouldn't complain because I absolutely love feeling her inside me. Ask my co-workers...they will tell you that everytime you turn around my hand is on my tummy!
2 comments:
Found your blog thru Dusti's blog. Congratulations on your new baby!! :-)
Congrats!! Happy anniversary..I hope you two had a great time! Isn't nice to go out solo :) Glad you are feeling great..and you look great too. I have a a mover and a shaker too..
Post a Comment