Monday, September 28, 2009

Mya's SNEAK PEEK

Here is the website to view Mya's sneak peek of her 18 month pictures. I can't believe how grown up she looks! My little princess is so beautiful if I must say so myself :-) The rest of the pictures will be up soon on a slideshow and I will post a link then too so you can see ALL of them!! Janae did a wonderful job and I love them all...it is going to be so hard to choose!!

4 comments:

Dusti said...

Awwwwwww! How adorable! She really is a gorgeous little girl!

Janae said...

Hope you got the message that Mya's slideshow is up. Let me know when you want to order. Talk to you soon.

Theresa said...

Great pictures! Janae did a super job!

laura mcpherson said...

Very sweet pictures :) I Just love the adorable outfit and that baby buggy!!