Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh BABY!

We are proud to announce we will be adding to our family! We are expecting! Our first doctors appointment is next week and I will post my actual due date given by the doc, but by my figures our DD is May 1st 2010 :-)









9 comments:

McKenzie said...

CONGRATS!!! When you said you were drinking water while camping I thought...why? Is she pregnant? But then I realized you were on call so you couldn't drink, but I guess I was right about it after all! I am SO SO happy for you!! CONGRATS!!

laura mcpherson said...

WAHOOO!!! Congrats...that is very exciting news for your sweet little family :)

Janae said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATS! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Audra said...

Congrats!!! Mya will be a great big sister :)

Unknown said...

Hooray! So excited for your family. Congrats! :)

Bethany said...

Congrats to your whole family!!!

JD said...

Wow! Seems like everyone is pregnant right now except for us of course! Congratulations! How fun!

Dusti said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you two and for Mya. She's going to love having a little one to mother! :) can't wait to see you get a huge belly! You and Miss will have to take some bleey pics together before she gets to the end of her pregnancy!

Theresa said...

Finally catching up on everyone's blogs! Congrats! Our babies will be really close again like Katie and Maya!