Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Peanut

Our sono went well today. Our little peanut is so tiny! I will not call our baby "it" so you will see way too many adjectives to describe him/her. I'm weird, I know! I will try to give you a quick synopsis of the appointment. The very first thing we saw the little heart beating away. The heart rate is 160bpm, steady and strong (Mya was 156bpm). Peanut was jumping around inside doing flips. The baby started out on its back and rolled over to its tummy. Moving all four arms and legs. Our little one is measuring 9wks 6 days...two days larger than what we truly are. Mya measured about a week smaller in her sono's. I am sure this pregnancy will be a lot different than my first one but I can't help but to compare the two.

Finding out we were pregnant after the very first month of trying was such an amazing feeling, but kinda surreal. I was super excited and happy to be having another baby. Although it does not compare to seeing our jumping bean floating around inside me!!! Reality set in :-) You never know how much you can love something the size of a grape until you see your baby on a monitor!! We are going to enjoy every moment of this journey and I hope I can handle two kiddo's once April rolls around!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Dusti said...

How Exciting!!!

Theresa said...

Glad everything looked good! Hope you're feeling well!