Alfredo took this pic and I think its fabulous. Such a fall photo!
Saturday we enjoyed the "Fall into the Holidaze" down at the fairgrounds before going to the pumpkin patch. I love craft shows and such. There is always so much I want to buy but then I think...where in the world would I put that?!? We did buy a few things but mostly enjoyed walking around and seeing a few people we haven't seen in a while.
Today is typically our day to relax and get some cleaning done. Thanks to Miss I was able to clean my carpets. You have no idea how terribly dirty my living room was. Mya takes her juice/water around with her and drips it, then of course it gets walked over with shoes or whatever ending in a terrible spot. I should say one huge room full of them, it was BAD! I feel much better now!
Alfredo watched his Dallas Cowboys play today and they didn't start off his week well. Sorry babe! It was nice to cuddle on the couch (as much as Mya let us) and watch the game together. I cannot say I am a huge football fan, but I truly enjoy watching it with my hubby. It is better when they win, a few less curse words spoken, but its still time well spent. I find myself rooting for them, but it would be a lot more fun if I rooted against them :-)
Enjoy the cool weather this week!
2 comments:
Super cute punkin' patch pictures!! It is crazy how much she's grown in a year. I'm anxious for our annual trip...It will be an adventure this year with a toddler. Last year he wasn't quite walking yet, so we just propped him up on the pumpkins.
So cute! She has changed so much since last year! Next year you will be able to take the newest member of your family! How fun!
Post a Comment