Mya and Gavin-next door neighbor
Our neighbors and friends- Heather and Rob, also Gavin's parents. Don't they look awesome as Brett Michael's and his groupie?!?
Uncle Brad 



We happened to see Faith and I made them take a pic together :-) This is as good as it gets because they were both ready to get going.

The crew! Aunt Whitney, Grandma, Uncle Brad and of course Mommy, Daddy and Mya aka little lion {roar!}
Our evening was a lot of fun. We went around at the beginning to Linda's house and Deb's (daycare). Then headed to 9th street for a few blocks of Trick or Treating. Then we stopped by and visited with Jessica before heading home. Mya was tired, but so high on sugar she was bouncing off the walls-literally! She was a good little trooper and was very polite. She would say "trick or treat" but no one could really understand her, and she also said "thank you". It didn't take her much practice to get the hang of it!!
We happened to see Faith and I made them take a pic together :-) This is as good as it gets because they were both ready to get going.
The crew! Aunt Whitney, Grandma, Uncle Brad and of course Mommy, Daddy and Mya aka little lion {roar!}
*
I can't wait until next year when she will have it down pat! I love spending time like this with my family!
*
Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween!!
5 comments:
Mya is the most adorable girl we have ever seen!!!
Melinda & Katie
I love the costume. She is such an adorable little lion!
Awww! Wish we would have gotten a picture of our two little lions together! :-) Glad you had a fun night but we missed you!
She is the cutest little lion! That costume looks so cozy :) We wanted to walk a few blocks of 9th Street, but B was worn out by the time we finished all our other stops. Glad you had a wonderful Halloween with your family!
:) What a cutie... Looks like the cutest little lion I've ever seen!
Post a Comment