Friday, October 9, 2009

VOTE for MYA

So, I have entered Mya in a Gap Casting Call contest online. I know, it may be corny, but I think my sweetpea is a doll and love to show her off! So how it works is you can vote for your "fan favorite" and the baby with the most vote wins that. Then there ends up being 5 finalist, then one complete winner for her age group. There is some sort of judging panel but every vote counts! You can vote EVERYDAY!!



So, just for fun...click on this link and VOTE FOR MYA!!!



And let me know if you enter your little cutie and I will vote for them too!

3 comments:

Audra said...

I just voted for little Mya! I will try and remember to vote daily :) How are you feeling?

Theresa said...

I entered the kids last year and then totally forgot all about it! I'm not going to mess with it this year, so I'll vote for Mya!

laura mcpherson said...

Miss Mya got my vote :) Too cute...I'll have to enter my little man next year! GOOD LUCK, Mya!