This weekend went by WAY too fast! Friday night everyone came over to Zach and Melissa's and had a BBQ and a few drinks. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and Mya had fun. The girls who weren't drinking watched a movie inside, Labor Pains. Can't say I thought it was great, but there were a few funny scenes. Saturday we had Melissa's baby shower for Ansley. It was fabulous!! I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures, but I'm sure she will post some soon. Ansley got a ton of great stuff and that little girl is set for the first year of her life!! I tease that she has enough clothes to clothe an orphanage for an entire year :-) Miss is going to be a good little Mama and I can't wait to see Ansley and hold her sweet little chubby cheeks!
Today we had Mya's 18 month pictures taken by Janae Mettling and I am patiently waiting to see them! Janae had a lot of clients to please this weekend so it may take a few days but I am positive it is worth the wait :-) Mya's wasn't the most photogenic or cooperative, sorry Janae and thanks for being so patient!! A LOT of pictures were taken with great props and backgrounds so I know they will turn out absolutely wonderful.
For next week, we have our sono on Tuesday, but don't expect much to happen. And I will post a link on my site again once Mya's slide show is up. And of course always on the agenda is work :-)
1 comment:
Thanks again for letting me photograph your beautiful little girl! I had so much fun! I have a sneak peek up for you on my photoblog and I will get to the rest as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient and understanding.
Post a Comment