Today we got up and came to breakfast. Our typical routine. The food on the cruise was very good. Some of it was different than you would expect, but you could order something else which was great. The kids got typical food and we tried some new things. Macy ordered French toast with cereal. We chose fruit loops cereal thinking it would be on the side. Well, it was coated in fruit loops! It was actually quite good, but it was a surprise.
Our day today was pretty relaxed. Mya went to her camp while Macy and Kaiden swam for a bit. After lunch Mya and Macy both went to watch Megamind and Kaiden did his own thing. Alfredo and I had two hours to ourselves, yes!
During camp Mya got her face painted and she loved it!
Can you tell who influenced this picture?
More entertainment on the Lido deck: ice sculpture!
Dog pile!! Tickle fight!!
While Mya went back to her camp (per her request of course!) for her dance party and shirt coloring, Kaiden and Macy played hide-and-seek while I was trying to pack. You would be amazed at how many places they found to hide in such a small room! It was fun :)
I wasn't able to take pictures of camp activities, but I did get a few shots on the last night through the window. Her camp was typically held in another room, but since they had the dance party they stayed in the Hollywood night club and you could see. Yep, I took advantage!
Her "best friends" signing her shirts. She thought this was pretty awesome.
Our last picture on the cruise!
We had a great family vacation. We are very fortunate and grateful to have the opportunity to share these memories with our children and forever have the pictures to look back upon. I hope the kiddo's cherish the times we spend together as a family because life is not always predictable. I love my family more than anything!
NO day #7 because it was spent in the car for 9 hours driving back home! I did take one on my cell phone of the kids passed out which was cute. They did great on the drive and we are glad to be back home in our own beds. Safe and sound and hearts full of love and laughter. Perfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment