Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can't wait for Halloween!

Well, this weekend was busy but not all went as planned! We did go out on Friday night to O'Kelly's and it was a lot of fun. It was good for us to get out as a couple and enjoy our time, just the two of us. We always have a blast together when we go to the bar, and this time was no different. I wasn't in such a dancing mood because they were not playing the best of music. I am also beginning to realize that even though I am young, I am acting really old! I guess that is what kids do to ya! Alfredo and I had a great time and enjoyed a few drinks with our friends. Alfredo and Whitney had a hard morning after though! :) Hehe...that will teach them to take shots! We forgot the camera so no pictures....sorry! One last thought on the bar scene...I love going out with my hubby! I love when he is occupied by someone or something else then he just comes up and wraps his arms around me and gives me a kiss! So simple yet so sweet!

On saturday we planned to go to the parade. Not what happened! When we got home from the bar Mya was awake, and stayed awake until 4am! So needless to stay we were tired, Alfredo was sick, and Mya was cranky. Instead we were lazy in the morning and then we went to Kohls. Spending money always makes me feel better :-) That is where we spent most of our evening and we all headed to bed early. Alfredo did that night though....he is REALLY wanting money to spend on his game room huh?!?

Sunday Fredo slept while Mya and I went to Grams and Grandpa's house. It was time well spent! Mya was like night and day compared to last time! She was happy and smiling at everyone, playing and crawling around. It was a lot of fun. My brother Zac came up and ate lunch with us. Grams makes such wonderful food, I miss that! I do cook, but it never taste as good as hers and probably never will. After lunch Mya was getting tired and they had things to do so we came home. We woke daddy up :) and spent the evening together. Mya is crawling all over the place, pulling herself up to a standing position and getting into everything! I love it! She is getting so big and learning so much. I am thinking she will be walking before she gets any teeth! Still, no real signs of any pushing threw. She has been a little more fussy the past couple of days so maybe, just maybe we will get a tooth soon. I'm not in any real rush, I guess, I am looking forward to it.

This weekend is Halloween and we will be out for a short time with our little ladybug! Can't wait and I will have pictures for sure!!

No comments: