This weekend seems to be pretty full of festivities. Tonight my hubby and I are going out on the town for some much needed "us" time. We could not imagine life without our little princess, but good parents also take time for themselves too. I can see how it is hard to get lost and too wrapped up in your kiddos, and I always hate to use my time elsewhere when I could be playing with her, but it is a necessity! All Alfredo has been talking about is how excited he is to go out with me tonight... I love it! He keeps asking "where are we going, are you excited?, you better get some sleep because we are gonna have fun" It is nice to know that my hubby still enjoys time with me and gets excited about such small things! On the same note, I am really excited too! I have been thinking how I have absolutely nothing to wear. Mya of course has an abundance of things...Gee, I wonder why I dont have any clothes anymore! So I think after I pick her up from Kim's (the babysitter) we will go to Maurices to see what we can find! I have already been preparing a little for this evening...I got my hair cut and went tanning! Not that one day of tanning will help out my pasty white skin, but it makes me feel better anyway. Plus maybe I will continue to go tanning now that I have bought another package. Tonight shall be fun...lots of people seem to have plans to go out!
Tomorrow I hope the weather warms up a little. We will end up at Arkalalah to eat bierocks, or at least Alfredo will. I am not too keen on them but they are okay. We will watch the parade and hopefully Mya will stay warm. I am going to bundle her pretty good! I will take pics of course and hope to post them this weekend as well. Not much else planned. I would also like to go to church in Newkirk on Sunday and go grocery shopping (although I hate the sound of that!) We will see what happens and enjoy our time together no matter what!
FYI: Mya got her first rose a few days ago! Daddy brought home a rose for me and Mya because he has been working a lot of overtime. He said it was because he has been away from us and to show us he loves us....Awww what a sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment