Thursday, October 9, 2008

I LOVE being Mommy!

Well last night I must say Mya was the cutest baby ever! She was "helping" me fold her mound of clothes by eating the socks left in the laundry basket! She loved it in there and was happy and content just being part of the clothes! She is so small she had extra room left in the basket...and its really little :)

She slept wonderfully last night and woke up about 5:00am but after a bottle went back to sleep. I woke up around 7am this morning and was texting my hubby while my sweet baby slept in. When she woke up we just snuggled, played, laughed, rubbed noses and never got out of our warm bed. It was absolute heaven!! All we were missing was Daddy and Kaiden to be a part of our little peice of irreplaceable life! She is such a happy little thing in the mornings and I just get to enjoy her to myself :) I could not imagine life without her and how much I enjoy being a Mommy!!

FYI: My hubby sleeps with me at night before he goes to work around 11:00 PM. Well, when his alarm went off to get up last night he was nudging ME to turn off MY ALARM. He eventually got up and realized what was going on. We laughed about it today..because I never even moved! :) We really can't wait until the day he gets to go to 1st shift!! Highly anticipated with a dreary outlook! Maybe one day it will come true.





No comments: