So this weekend went by waaaay too fast! We had a good couple of days but Mondays are always disappointing :( I enjoy time with my family and friends. I especially miss my hubby and my daughter. It seems like everyday Mya is doing something that I just look at, smile, and think: "Geez it just seems like just yesterday that I had you in my belly and now look at you...such a big girl growing so fast and getting such a personality!" She is trying soooo hard to crawl and it is absolutely adorable. She can move around and get what she wants but she is not actually crawling yet. Last night we went to Wal-Mart (spent WAAAAYYYY too much money as usual)but I finally got batteries for her crib toy. It plays lullaby's when it hears her cry at night and if she plays with it it lights up, moves, and projects a scene onto the ceiling. So anyways, I heard her at about 3:30am. I got up and checked on her. She was SITTING in her crib playing with her positioner with all the lights and music going on her toy. She was so happy and content! I just thought wow, I didn't really know you were sitting up yet but daddy needs to lower your crib!
I could ramble forever about our little princess but I want to share a bit about this weekend. On Friday we went and got Alfredo's new baby...a 50" Plasma TV. So he was mostly busy with that all evening until we went to the Ridge with Miss, Zach and a few other people. It was nice to go out and be around everyone and have a drink. Alfredo didn't end up working all weekend...and I love it! On Saturday the best daddy in the world watched Mya while I was able to clean ALL 3 of my bathrooms!! I know that it is crazy that I get so excited about it but it has really been driving me crazy because they were sooo dirty. My dad gave us his pool table so we had to go pick that up and Alfredo put it together. Only a few more additions to his "game room" and it will be complete. I say that it is still a game/Family room :) That evening we just hung out, my dad and tina came over, Brad and Whitney and Miss. It was nice to see everyone and relax with a few beers. On Sunday we went to church, grocery shopping at Walmart,did a lot of laundry and that was about it! Then came another dreary, rainy Monday. So sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment