Another milestone has been accomplished....Mya can CRAWL now! Last night as I was sitting on the floor putting a few things in her baby book she was playing with her toys in the middle of the floor like she always does. Well, there was some crinkly paper she was fond of and she just crawled her little butt over to me to get it! Alfredo said "LOOK AT HER, She is crawling!" It is so cute to watch her little body scoot across the floor! Of course after that we were trying to get her to crawl and she was stubborn and just put her hands in the air as if she were saying "just pick me up, its easier :)"
It must have worn her out because she went to sleep around 7 or 7:30 and we tried to wake her up around 8 so she would sleep throughout the night but she wouldn't wake up. She was soooo tired so we just let her go to sleep. But the positive side of this is she slept until 6 or so this morning, took a bottle, and went BACK to sleep until 7:45!! She was a tired little princess. She must be growing! I weighed her last night also: she weighs 14lbs now and is 25.5" long. We will keep track of this and make sure she is growing and gaining...she may not like having a Mommy as a nurse after all! :)
Well, not much going on this week, just work, work, work. But this weekend is full of things to do since it is Arkalalah. Alfredo and I get to go out on Friday night all by ourselves!! Alfredo is really excited about it and I am too! I love to see him like that. Nella is going to watch Mya for us
No comments:
Post a Comment