Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We started off this weekend with a trip to Derby to Lowe's and Kohls. We found really great deals and got the kids some clothes they both needed! We also got some shelves for downstairs to put all of our pictures on since it is rapidly becoming the game room. Friday evening Alfredo stayed home with us and we didnt have people over or go out. I have to admit, it was quite nice! I love to spend time with everyone but I also love to be with my hubby and keep him all night long. He didn't work, instead he held and cuddled with me the whole night. It was bliss! And even better he made breakfast when we got up this morning. Can you say perfection?!? I caught the best hubby ever, and a great dad too!

So enough gloating about that, after I saw my two patients this morning we headed to the Pumpkin Patch. Mya's first experience with that. Of course she didn't really have much interest in the pumpkins, she was more occupied by grabbing everything. It was more fun for Alfredo and I getting pictures I think! When she was taking pictures with the Scarecrow she loved his chest hair..haha! We couldnt really get her attention but Fredo did get one good pic of that.

Then we ended up going to AC to get the dehumidifier for downstairs and then headed home. We all took a nap together this afternoon and it was sweet! Fredo is working tonight so after he watched the OU game he headed to bed for a little more. Mya and I spent our quality time together and then she went to sleep a bit early, just enough time for me to blog!!







No comments: