Yesterday I got off work early so Alfredo and I went to Wichita and purchased a new camera. He figured out the old one does work and it was the memory card that was messed up. We had planned on getting a new one anyway because our old one took way too long to take a picture and we usually missed the shot we wanted. Anyway, I took a few shots of Mya to try out our new camera. I do like it a lot, the only thing I wish it had was the date stamp. I will have to write the date on the back now....if I remember :)


Mya and Grandpa playing on the floor

Mya and Grandma
Mya and Uncle Zach
*********************************************************
Today, we went to my grandma's for Thanksgiving like we always do if we are here. It was a lot of great food and great company! Mya did really well and had a lot of fun with everyone. Like always, she is the center of attention with everyone...especially the kids! Unfortunately Alfredo is getting sick and not feeling well so we came home a bit early. I may do some early morning shopping before I go to work, if I can pull my butt out of bed that is! Fredo is going to go get my mom a washer/dryer so he will be up. Our babysitter is not working tomorrow so he will be up early anyways. Here are a few pictures I took during Turkey Day :)
One of the whole family my grams wanted to take!
Well, we had a great Thanksgiving and I can't wait until Christmas! Kaiden will be here that whole week and I am looking forward to our wonderful, quality family time. Christmas Day is going to be the best ever with both our kiddos here to open presents!! Its a month away, but it will be here before I know it! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving...Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment