Sunday, November 30, 2008

My decorating is done!

My holiday decorating is done...at least for now. I am sure I will find something else to buy and put around :-) We were going to put light on the house but we found out how expensive it was going to be and we will wait until after Xmas when they go on sale. Thanks Miss for that money-saving idea! We had bought some before moving into this house, but Alfredo accidentally threw them away when we moved<>


So I posted some pictures for you to see. Mya likes to be a big help, but mostly she is a big pain in the butt!! A really cute pain in the butt though :-)





We have to put our big tree downstairs because we don't have room upstairs!


Our mantle...too bad it wasn't real! Kaiden still thinks Santa uses it though!



Mya having her extremely messy snack after all of her hard work. WHAT A MESS!
*********************************************************
We had mostly a relaxing weekend. We went to Lowes and got Alfredo his shelves to display his sports memorabilia downstairs. It is progressing but we still need a couch and a frame for his jersey. In time I keep telling him. He doesn't have much patience, but we wont have any money if he doesnt wait. Plus, I never have anything to get him for gifts...a perfect opportunity for holidays to come. If he waits, that is.
************************************************************
It was really nice to have some half days of work and the weekend! I don't want to go back. I enjoy being with my family and work has been really stressful lately. Too bad nursing doesn't have the perfect hours and stress-free schedule. I guess I should just be thankful that I will always have job security in this economy and stop complaining. I don't know what I am thinking....If my husband keeps wanting more and more for downstairs I may have to get a second job! Haha!! Just kidding love! I want you to have the gameroom of your dreams... in time :-)
***************************************************************
Well, I need to wake up my little princess so she will sleep tonight when she is suppose to. She has been waking up several times and it doesn't do well with me!




No comments: