Our big excitement for today: Mya's first tooth...FINALLY! I had a dream last night that Mya got her first tooth in, I even told her babysitter this morning about it but thought it was just that-a dream. Well, I went and got Mya about an hour early from the sitter and took her to work to see the girls; upon Janell's request ;) She always puts a smile on their faces, and today a smile was needed. Anyway, Kim (the sitter) told me she did not eat much and hadn't slept much either so I knew something was up. When she was playing around at the office I thought I saw a glimpse of a tooth. Upon feeling her lower gums...TAH DAH! I think only one is showing through right now, the bottom-middle-left one...got that?!? :=) She won't let me see, only feel. I will try to get a pic of it when she is sleeping sometime but not sure I will be able to. Alfredo was beginning to get worried that they were never going to come threw!
We went grocery shopping tonight and don't have much planned for the rest of the week. This weekend is Miss and Zach's Christmas party and I need to run to Wichita to grab a few little things left on my list for presents. I wont have any other time before Christmas gets here. The weekend after that I am on call and then we get Kaiden. Xmas is rapidly approaching!
2 comments:
wow! i love your new background:) very you!!
I love this layout too! Ooooh, her first tooth! Wow! Can't believe how big Mya is getting already, and she's so darn cute! Those dimples are going to steal some hearts! :-) Glad things are going well for you guys. We should get together, if there's ever a free night between now and all the holiday craziness!
Post a Comment