Well, Mya has been doing better, thank goodness! I must say at this point she is a Momma's Girl :-) She has been feeling much better and looking like a healthy child instead of a green monster! She still has a bit of a runny nose but for the most part is doing good. As far as the carseat issue: resolved. Nothing different has been done but I think now she realizes that she WILL get out when we are stopped. I just let her cry until we get to our destination, then get her out and give her hugs and kisses. Good 'ole positive reinforcement can go a long ways. She gives good hugs so I enjoy them too!
Not much has happened this week except work...and it continues into the weekend. I am on call and have a few patients to see, but less than what I had thought. I hope by Christmas we don't have as many daily patients so we can all enjoy the holidays with our families. Alfredo is also going to work some this weekend but he is taking tonight off and mostly hanging out with the guys. He needs that from time to time...being around us girls everyday I am sure can be a hair puller ;)
My plan for this weekend: Laundry (which has piled up all week) and a little Xmas shopping at the infamous Wal-mart. I still need to get stocking stuffers for the kiddo's and some items to make goodies with. I don't know that they will get made anytime this weekend but it is on my To-Do list for the neighbors.
Monday is Alfredo and I's 1 year ANNIVERSARY! We will be celebrating next weekend though because I am on call and no babysitter for Mya. Kaiden will come on Saturday (20th) with Alfredo's mom, then we will have a babysitter and be able to celebrate just the two of us. No plan as of right now, but we will see how much time we have. I am excited because we really haven't ever been able to have a "date" just the two of us since our little princess came along.
Off to bed now....Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment