My mom took Kaiden for this afternoon so Alfredo could get a few hours of sleep. He had a lot of fun down there and kept busy...he even fell asleep on the way back up to Winfield. When they got here we all went to Isle of Lights, Mom, Zach, Brad, Alfredo, Kaiden, Mya and I! It was nice to see all of the lights and then we went out to eat dinner at El Maguey's. It was Mya's bedtime when we got home so I attempted to put her to bed, but her and Kaiden were too busy playing with the ball popper ;) So off to bed now if I can get them settled in...will post more Xmas things later!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Spoiled with Love
I had my office Christmas party today and Mya was part of the festivities. She got lots of gifts and it was fun to watch her open them. She is spoiled with love and gifts from all of the girls at the office. We got a kick out of her with her toys, especially the busy ball popper (From Rhonda/Randy and Janell/Dick)! I snapped a few photos:
Playing with her naked babydoll from Verna
She was assisting Randy and Dick with putting her ball popper together :-) Already telling the men what to do! haha
This is the ball popper...if you look closely Mya's hair is blowing upward. It blows the balls up and out and she loves it! Melinda got her a babydoll and Randy got her one that lights up and plays lullaby's. She likes to snuggle with them and one day I'm sure will treat them as real baby dolls! I also received lots of really nice gifts. I got several candles which I love because I was just thinking I need some more because mine are all burnt. I love everything we both got and very thankful. Thanks for the gifts girls and Thanks very much to all of you for thinking of Mya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) Merry Christmas Cuevas family!
Post a Comment