We are getting ready for our big night out! We went to Ponca yesterday and I got a cute top from Maurices to wear. Alfredo didn't find anything but if his family gets here a little early then we can maybe go get something before we eat. Either way, I'm excited to go and get spoiled :-) I will post later and let you know how the night went.
Mya's second bottom tooth is threw now. She lookes really funny (but cute as a button) when she smiles and you see her little tooth. She has been talking, making noises, yelling and babbling about everything. I would happen to think the vibration is helping her tooth come all of the way out. She sure is loud though! No pics of her teeth but I wanted to post a few of her favorite things so enjoy~

This is her favorite spot in the house! She loves to look out our sliding glass door. I am sure she see's Miss and Zach's dogs in their backyard, either way she loves it!

Of course...her tongue. Ever since she was born her tongue has always been out!

Crawling around with her beautiful smile! Just thought this one was too precious not to show :-)
Well, I need to make sure everything is ready for this evening. Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment