Today, one day after Mya turns 9 months old, she took her first steps by herself! I looked in my baby book and I didn't walk until I was 10 months old. She is very petite but doing big girl things!! It was really adorable! The best part is that we were all here to see it. Alfredo, Kaiden and I were so amazed at our little wonder :-) We got it on video tape which is awesome and very momentous. She will love it someday when she has children of her own. Love you my beautiful daughter!
Last night I trimmed Mya's hair for the first time too. Alfredo was not too excited about it because he doesn't want her to have bangs. I just trimmed off the ends so it would be thicker and look much better. It does look better! I was just tired of it looking so thin and ratty.
So Mya has had many things to put in her baby book the past couple of days. :-) Very proud of my princess. Now after she masters her walking the next thing is talking! Oh My! Not so sure we are ready for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment