Well, my dad got a new house so he and Alfredo have been moving all weekend long. They asked me to get them a drink from Sonic and I needed to go to Wal-Mart anyways (imagine that!) So Mya and I loaded into the car to run our errands. It was a disaster to say the least! She screamed...not cried, SCREAMED the whole time she was in her carseat. Talk about stress. I am not sure why because she has never done that before but all of the way there and back she just let the world hear her. I don't think teeth could make her that crazy but who knows? Ever since then she gets stiff as a board anytime she approaches the carseat and still screams when she is in it until we get to our destination. Hopefully that will pass...SOON. My dad's house is really nice and has a lot of character. I love my house, but appreciate his as well.
Saturday night we had a babysitter watch Mya for a while so we could go to Miss and Zach's Xmas party. Liza and Vince came over with their son Andrez for a bit before and let the kiddo's play. I snapped a few pics of them...and Mya was nice this time! After that we headed to the party, it was fun and nice to be around adults! We had a few beers and chatted with everyone for a couple of hours then Mya woke up. Uh...I was home at 12:10 and we did not go to sleep until 3am! Alfredo and I think she is punishing us for having "our time" without her. She always has to be on top of us if we are close to each other, so it must be forbidden to leave her and us be together. It seems as if everytime we go out she always wakes up and stays awake forever.
Just a side note: Mya is losing her voice she has screamed and cried so much...Poor baby!
Hope everyone has a good week...
1 comment:
I was just writing today how hard it is to get anything done around my house! :-/ Anyways, Mya is growing up so fast! :-)
Post a Comment