So this past week flew by! I have been super busy at work and I am afraid it is only going to get worse as the holidays approach. This weekend has been pretty laid back so far. Last night we just ordered pizza and lounged around the house. It was not very productive but I think we needed it! Today Mya and I went to Kristi's baby shower. Mya did AWESOME! She didn't cry or make a scene. There was a little girl who was about 4 years old who loved to play with Mya, and kept her entertained for most of the shower. It was cute! There were several other babies there: 4 week old, 5 month old, 6 month old, and Mya (7 months). I have to say all except the new baby Mya was the smallest. Imagine that! She is such a petite little thing.
Here is our funny story from the shower: Carson (6 month old) and Mya were sitting on the kitchen floor together shortly after we first arrived, so they could meet and play. He does not attend daycare like Mya and was just sitting there like a good boy checking out a kid his age. Mya... she is use to other small kids, and very outgoing I have learned, she just crawled right up to his cheek and layed a big wet one on him! SHE WAS KISSING HIM! Mouth open and all! It was the cutest thing ever, and Abbie is going to send me the pics, so I will share when I get them. But OMG! It makes me realize what I have in store ahead of me. She is already making moves.. ha ha ha! It was cute though! Well, time for her nap...Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment