Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time Flies

The other day I was looking at Mya thinking, "Wow, she has grown and changed so much!" So I wanted to post a few pictures over the last 8 months just to show how much our little girl has grown up!



The first few days she was home...she is only 4 days old! Mya sleeping...almost 1 month old
Kaiden and Mya early this summer Our sweetness around 3 months old

Mya about 6 months old, still with her tongue out!

Its an amazing journey and we are enjoying everyday and every moment watching our kids grow up. I love being mommy and watching her excitement when I pick her up from daycare and how she just crawls up on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck to give me a hug! It makes it all worthwhile. Alfredo is such a great daddy and I see everyday how wonderful he is. Kaiden and Mya are so lucky to have a daddy like him! Although, he was not too keen on Mya kissing boys already! haha!
*************
So, I have been SUPER busy at work so I have not been able to keep up on my posting. I have been slacking...sorry! We are really swamped and I am on call this weekend with 3 IV patients all with wounds to accompany that! So needless to say I am just trying to keep up! Mya is taking a nap right now so it gives me a chance to write. Alfredo and Brad are in Wichita at a sports memorbilia auction. Alfredo got a signature from Joe Green on a Steelers helmet he ordered. He is really excited about it! It will accompany his Cowboys football signed by Emmit Smith, and who knows what else he will come home with! All for his game room...spoiled man!
Next weekend we are going to Iowa for Kaiden's 7th birthday! Again, its amazing how time flies! So we will be heading up there friday after I get off work and will arrive in the middle of the night. On Saturday we are going to watch Kaiden's hockey practice. I am really excited to see him in his pads, helmet, skates, and hockey stick! I really want to get a pic of him and Mya on the ice. Then we will have his party that evening and on sunday take pics with the whole family! I took off on Monday so I think we will head home early Mon morning. I am having a difficult time getting our outfits ready for the pictures. It is hard to coordinate everyone! Ahhh, the life of a mom :)
Well, wish me an uneventful weekend with work, and I will try to get back to posting more often!

No comments: